The Interactive Intelligence CaaS Solutions
for the contact centerCaaS for contact center automation. Built on an all-in-one application suite, this solution is offered as a scalable service that delivers more functionality and a better ROI than most in-house communications systems. (Download - A New Approach to Communications as a Service (CaaS) Whitepaper)
Full-service CaaS offering
CaaS Contact Center improves operational performance with IVR, ACD, call recording, screen pop integration and multichannel routing of e-mail and web chat. Agents and supervisors also improve service levels with desktop call control, desktop faxing, unified messaging, and real-time presence and monitoring.Positive ROI from the start With our CaaS service, you pay only for the capabilities you need and the agents, supervisors and business users you require. Monthly costs are predictable and easy to budget, with minimal (or no) capital expenditures and far less IT overhead than on-premise data centers require. That way, your ROI starts positively and stays high — since there’s little on-premise equipment and unending operational costs to diminish your return.
- Local control over your valuable data, decreasing security risks
- Increased flexibility to configure and modify call flows, IVR flows and interaction processes
- Advanced contact center features that include call recording, real-time monitoring and outbound dialing
- Deployment models designed to provide survivability and the highest reliability
- Predictable monthly payments with minimal, or no, capital expenditures, designed to maximize ROI
- Flexible deployment models, with an optional migration path to a premise-based system
Services we offer
For more information and availability
For more information on Interactive Intelligence's Communications as a Service (CaaS), please contact us or...
Interactive Intelligence Product Differentiator with Hosted Checklist
View our Blog
The IT Cultural Shift Created by Hosted Contact Center Infrastructure
View a Demo
Join us for a Live demonstration where you drive the topic!Weekly Live Web Demonstration
Contact Center Solutions
View an archived webinar
Cloud-based Communications: Do you know why?
CaaS Case Studies
Latest CaaS Industry News
- FastSpring Wins Third Consecutive 2015 Stevie Award for Superlative Customer Service
- Thomas Siebel Testifies to House Energy & Commerce Committee to Address Regulatory Challenges for Energy Sector Innovation
- MAM launches new online booking, website and internet marketing solutions for auto repair shops
- Brooks Bentz Joins Transplace as President of Consulting Services
- Auris Partners With Cenoplex To Offer Smart Communications
CaaS Blog Posts
FREE CaaS eNewsletter
Click here to receive your targeted CaaS Community eNewsletter.