Weekly Live Web Demonstration
Contact Center Solutions
Weekly Live Web Demonstration - Contact Center Solutions
Interactive Intelligence invites you to take a peek at their contact center solutions in a customized webinar where the audience drives the content.
During this 60 minute session we’ll ask you, the attendee, to steer the live demonstration. We’ll poll the audience on a variety of topics just before we start, so the demonstration will focus on what the attendees are interested in covering. And we’ll continue to field questions during the demonstration to keep the focus on what you think is important.
- The Interactive Intelligence all-in-one Interaction Center Platform®
- The Agent experience
- Interaction handling of calls, emails, faxes, chats and more
- Screen pops
- Agent assistance
- And more!
- The Supervisor experience
- Real-time monitoring, coaching, recording
- Real-time stats and alerts
- Quality monitoring
- And more!
- The Administrator experience
- Moves, adds and changes
- Recording rules
- Outbound campaign management
- And more!
Have a phone nearby, because we’ll also be asking participants to call in and be part of the demonstration, for a true interactive experience. Don't worry though...if you'd rather sit back and listen, that's okay, too!
At Interactive Intelligence we have a lot to show, however, what we show is up to you!
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Interactive Intelligence Marketing at 317.872.3000 or e-mail email@example.com.
CaaS Featured Articles
- Motorola Solutions and Skyscape to Provide Smart Public Safety Solutions
- Enterprise Communication Market Changing Thanks to Cloud and IP Migration
- Viju Partners with Microsoft as Surface Hub Demand Skyrockets
- Fonolo Adds SMS Interaction to Call-back Service
- Ozonetel's CloudAgent Now in Zendesk App Store
CaaS Case Studies
Latest CaaS Industry News
- Exostar Deploys Continuous Network Monitoring from Tenable Network Security to Enhance Security Across Cloud Services
- IoT Security Market and IoT Technology Outlook Reviewed in New Research Reports
- RealPage® to Announce Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- Toyota chooses Telenav's Scout® GPS Link and UIEvolution's UIEngine Link™ for select 2016 vehicles
- PGi Announces Record UC&C SaaS Results in the Second Quarter 2015: UC&C SaaS Non-GAAP Revenue Up 72% Year-over-year to $83M* Annual Run-Rate; Over 14% of Q2 Net Revenue; Record ACV Bookings of Over $7M
CaaS Blog Posts
FREE CaaS eNewsletter
Click here to receive your targeted CaaS Community eNewsletter.