Weekly Live Web Demonstration
Contact Center Solutions
Weekly Live Web Demonstration - Contact Center Solutions
Interactive Intelligence invites you to take a peek at their contact center solutions in a customized webinar where the audience drives the content.
During this 60 minute session we’ll ask you, the attendee, to steer the live demonstration. We’ll poll the audience on a variety of topics just before we start, so the demonstration will focus on what the attendees are interested in covering. And we’ll continue to field questions during the demonstration to keep the focus on what you think is important.
- The Interactive Intelligence all-in-one Interaction Center Platform®
- The Agent experience
- Interaction handling of calls, emails, faxes, chats and more
- Screen pops
- Agent assistance
- And more!
- The Supervisor experience
- Real-time monitoring, coaching, recording
- Real-time stats and alerts
- Quality monitoring
- And more!
- The Administrator experience
- Moves, adds and changes
- Recording rules
- Outbound campaign management
- And more!
Have a phone nearby, because we’ll also be asking participants to call in and be part of the demonstration, for a true interactive experience. Don't worry though...if you'd rather sit back and listen, that's okay, too!
At Interactive Intelligence we have a lot to show, however, what we show is up to you!
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Interactive Intelligence Marketing at 317.872.3000 or e-mail email@example.com.
CaaS Featured Articles
- Avaya Receives NorthFace Scoreboard Award from Omega Management
- NetFortris Targets Retailers with New Cloud Communications Bundle
- MAR Pizza Group Enhances Performance with Unified Office Total Connect Now Service
- Barracuda's Solutions Are Now Certified for the vCloud Air Cloud Platform
- VOSS Solutions Make Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager Available
CaaS Case Studies
Latest CaaS Industry News
- IMS Health's Social Media Analytics Solution Named a Leader by IDC MarketScape
- Thomas Siebel Addresses Future of the Grid at Wall Street Journal's ECO:nomics
- Research and Markets: Network Security Market in North America 2015-2019 - Popularity of SaaS-based Network Security Solutions
- Wake County, North Carolina, Signs 10-Year SaaS Agreement for Tyler Technologies' EnerGov Solution
- USPTO To Host Second Annual IT Career Fair For Veterans
CaaS Blog Posts
FREE CaaS eNewsletter
Click here to receive your targeted CaaS Community eNewsletter.