Weekly Live Web Demonstration
Contact Center Solutions
Weekly Live Web Demonstration - Contact Center Solutions
Interactive Intelligence invites you to take a peek at their contact center solutions in a customized webinar where the audience drives the content.
During this 60 minute session we’ll ask you, the attendee, to steer the live demonstration. We’ll poll the audience on a variety of topics just before we start, so the demonstration will focus on what the attendees are interested in covering. And we’ll continue to field questions during the demonstration to keep the focus on what you think is important.
- The Interactive Intelligence all-in-one Interaction Center Platform®
- The Agent experience
- Interaction handling of calls, emails, faxes, chats and more
- Screen pops
- Agent assistance
- And more!
- The Supervisor experience
- Real-time monitoring, coaching, recording
- Real-time stats and alerts
- Quality monitoring
- And more!
- The Administrator experience
- Moves, adds and changes
- Recording rules
- Outbound campaign management
- And more!
Have a phone nearby, because we’ll also be asking participants to call in and be part of the demonstration, for a true interactive experience. Don't worry though...if you'd rather sit back and listen, that's okay, too!
At Interactive Intelligence we have a lot to show, however, what we show is up to you!
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Interactive Intelligence Marketing at 317.872.3000 or e-mail email@example.com.
CaaS Featured Articles
- ConnectSolutions Executive to Participate in ITEXPO Panels
- Frost & Sullivan: Big Gains Ahead for Australian Cloud Contact Center Market
- ComputerTalk Joins Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance
- Growing Number of Businesses in EMEA Moving to Omni-Channel Customer Care
- Logicalis Hosted Collaboration Solution Brings New Power to Enterprise Users
CaaS Case Studies
Latest CaaS Industry News
- SCC Grows Cloud Delivered Managed Services Portfolio with SIPCOM Partnership
- Revolabs, Inc. to Exhibit Newest FLX™ UC Conference Phones at BroadSoft Connections 2015
- Audio Communication Monitoring Market Worth 2,145.3 Million USD by 2020
- Newly Merged Video Guidance and BCS Global Jointly Expand into Asia Pacific with CLIQ
- Voiceflex Selects GENBAND's Advanced Nuvia Cloud UC Solution
CaaS Blog Posts
FREE CaaS eNewsletter
Click here to receive your targeted CaaS Community eNewsletter.