Weekly Live Web Demonstration
Contact Center Solutions
Weekly Live Web Demonstration - Contact Center Solutions
Interactive Intelligence invites you to take a peek at their contact center solutions in a customized webinar where the audience drives the content.
During this 60 minute session we’ll ask you, the attendee, to steer the live demonstration. We’ll poll the audience on a variety of topics just before we start, so the demonstration will focus on what the attendees are interested in covering. And we’ll continue to field questions during the demonstration to keep the focus on what you think is important.
- The Interactive Intelligence all-in-one Interaction Center Platform®
- The Agent experience
- Interaction handling of calls, emails, faxes, chats and more
- Screen pops
- Agent assistance
- And more!
- The Supervisor experience
- Real-time monitoring, coaching, recording
- Real-time stats and alerts
- Quality monitoring
- And more!
- The Administrator experience
- Moves, adds and changes
- Recording rules
- Outbound campaign management
- And more!
Have a phone nearby, because we’ll also be asking participants to call in and be part of the demonstration, for a true interactive experience. Don't worry though...if you'd rather sit back and listen, that's okay, too!
At Interactive Intelligence we have a lot to show, however, what we show is up to you!
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Interactive Intelligence Marketing at 317.872.3000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
CaaS Featured Articles
- Europe Has a Long Way to Go Before Being UC Ready
- Jenne Distributes RingCentral's Cloud Phone System to US Customers
- Sophos Mobile Control 5 Simplifies Management of Employee Mobile Devices
- TMC's 2015 Unified Communications Product of the Year Award Goes to Toshiba's UCedge
- NetFortris Introduces Cloud UC Platform
CaaS Case Studies
Latest CaaS Industry News
- Gartner Recognizes Perfect Commerce as Procure-to-Pay Industry Player in Recent Magic Quadrant
- IPOs & Transactions Week in Review: April 20 - 24 / plus M&A Experts' video
- Arizona Technology Council Launches New Website to Connect State's Burgeoning Technology Industry
- Continuum MSP Partners Win First and Second Place in Robin Robins 'Better Your Best' Competition
- State of Application Development Report Finds Mobility Ranks as Top Business Functionality Critical for Apps in 2015
CaaS Blog Posts
FREE CaaS eNewsletter
Click here to receive your targeted CaaS Community eNewsletter.