Weekly Live Web Demonstration
Contact Center Solutions
Weekly Live Web Demonstration - Contact Center Solutions
Interactive Intelligence invites you to take a peek at their contact center solutions in a customized webinar where the audience drives the content.
During this 60 minute session we’ll ask you, the attendee, to steer the live demonstration. We’ll poll the audience on a variety of topics just before we start, so the demonstration will focus on what the attendees are interested in covering. And we’ll continue to field questions during the demonstration to keep the focus on what you think is important.
- The Interactive Intelligence all-in-one Interaction Center Platform®
- The Agent experience
- Interaction handling of calls, emails, faxes, chats and more
- Screen pops
- Agent assistance
- And more!
- The Supervisor experience
- Real-time monitoring, coaching, recording
- Real-time stats and alerts
- Quality monitoring
- And more!
- The Administrator experience
- Moves, adds and changes
- Recording rules
- Outbound campaign management
- And more!
Have a phone nearby, because we’ll also be asking participants to call in and be part of the demonstration, for a true interactive experience. Don't worry though...if you'd rather sit back and listen, that's okay, too!
At Interactive Intelligence we have a lot to show, however, what we show is up to you!
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Interactive Intelligence Marketing at 317.872.3000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
CaaS Featured Articles
- CaaS Week in Review
- Toshiba's VIPedge Helps Kensington Investment Counsel Attain Communications Goals
- Openet Evolved Charging Successfully Integrated with OpenCloud's Rhino Sentinel Service Layer
- Gartners positions xMatters in 'Leaders' quadrant
- SmartBox Manages Contacts from Google, Outlook and Yahoo via the Cloud
CaaS Case Studies
Latest CaaS Industry News
- Stratasan Expands Leadership Team
- Arla Foods UK Selects StayinFront SaaS Mobile Solution to Optimize Retail Field Operations
- Enablon Named a Leader in EH&S Software by Independent Analyst Firm
- Over a third of Google Search results incorporate Rich Snippets - but only 0.3% use Google approved Schema tool, according to Searchmetrics study
- Avnet Technology Solutions Expands Its Cloud Service Portfolio in the U.S. and Canada with SoftLayer
CaaS Blog Posts
FREE CaaS eNewsletter
Click here to receive your targeted CaaS Community eNewsletter.